MN Permit to Carry & Principles of Self-Protection Class
Saturday, February 17th 9:30 am – 1:30 pm.
Reserve your seat by clicking (HERE ) – required
Conditioned Response’s mission is to help everyday citizens avoid, survive, and escape a threat to your safety, armed or not.
If you have no experience with firearms, it can be daunting and overwhelming to start.
We ask you to consider our training because we guarantee a comfortable atmosphere, no ego or pretense. Period.
What you can expect in our MN Permit to Carry class:
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
- Your rights, responsibilities, and laws for a concealed weapons permit holder.
- Insight into the neuropsychology and Body Alarm Response that will help you better prepare to survive a threat to your safety, armed or not.
- How, What, and Why of practice and training (so it will “be there” when you need it).
- Use-of-force considerations from a legal perspective.
- What to Do and Say (and what not to) following an encounter.
- How to Safely interact with the police while Carrying (ex: if pulled over while armed.)
- Practical tips including intro to holsters/belts/attire/using a public restroom, etc.
- Dry-Fire Training is paramount to becoming competent with a handgun. It creates strong neural pathways that you will rely on to survive a threat.
- Classes are conversational in nature. We provide you the principles, tips and practices that allow you to build your own self-protection plan.
⇒ I hate lectures as much as you. Our purpose is you leave better prepared than when you showed up. Questions are welcomed.
Items to bring:
- Notepad and pen
- MN DL or equivalent State ID
- Eye and Ear protection
- Firearm, Ammo (two magazines worth minimum)
- Payment can be made at class (cash or CC/PayPal are accepted)
- Positive Attitude and willingness to learn.
No Firearm yet? No problem…rental is $10.00 (on-site/includes ammo)