Our mission is to help you prepare and practice to avoid or escape a threat to your safety, armed or not.
MN/FL Permit to Carry and Personal Safety class
Saturday, March 17th 9:30 am – 1:30 pm.
ALL NEW TRAINING CLASSES ARE COMING THIS SUMMER!
- Intro to Carry – Firearms Safety and Function, and Permit to Carry considerations (no live fire)
- Advanced Handgun with movement and scenarios (current CCW permit is required to enroll)
- Mental Composure and Stress Inoculation class
- Unarmed Self-Protection Fundamentals class
What you can expect in our MN Permit to Carry class:
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
- Rights, responsibilities, and laws for a concealed weapons permit holder.
- Understanding of practical neuropsychology and our body alarm response to help you prepare if faced with a threat to your safety, armed or not.
- How to practice and train so it will “be there” when you need it.
- A review of the legal use-of-force considerations.
- What to do/say (and what NOT to) after an encounter when LEO arrives.
- How to safely interact with the police while armed (ex: if pulled over)
- Practical tips on holsters/belts/attire/lifestyle changes etc.
Dry-Fire Training is paramount to becoming competent with a handgun. It creates strong neural pathways that you will rely on to survive a threat.
⇒ I hate lectures as much as you. Our objective is making sure you leave better prepared than when you showed up. Questions are expected and encouraged.
Items to bring:
- Notepad and pen
- MN DL or equivalent State ID
- Eye and Ear protection
- Firearm, Ammo (two magazines worth minimum)
- Payment can be made at class (cash or CC/PayPal are accepted)
- Positive Attitude and willingness to learn.
No Firearm yet? No problem…rental is $10.00 (on-site/includes ammo)