MN Permit to Carry & Self-Protection Class.
Saturday, November 11th, 9:30 am – 1:30pm.
Pre-registration is required (HERE )
What are others saying?
“I want to thank you again. Your class made me stop being complacent and not moving. Last night when I went to bed is the first time in more than 12 years that I fell straight asleep. Knowing that I can protect my family and not just be hoping nothing happens sure did take a load off. When I woke up, I went through my morning routine knowing that the fears that I continually had been dwelling on were changed from worrying to planning.” – R.B. White Bear Lake, MN
“Chris runs a very informative class and covers much more than concealed carry. Instructors in previous courses I have taken focused mostly just on the law and the firearm. He brings a complete platform for self-defense that previous courses never addressed. I highly recommend you take this course and look forward to taking it again in 5 years.”
– M.V. Shorewood MN. –
“Take his class. Excellent teacher.” B.C. Minnetrista, MN – Private
“The class was informative and way beyond any other classes I have taken.”
– M.G. Watertown MN. –
Conditioned Response’s mission is to help everyday citizens avoid, survive, and escape a threat to your safety, armed or not.
If you have no experience with firearms, it can be daunting and overwhelming to start.
We ask you to consider our training because I guarantee a comfortable atmosphere, no ego or pretense, Period.
What will you receive in our MN Permit to Carry/CCW training?
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
- Your rights, responsibilities, and realities of having a concealed weapons permit.
- How to practice. What to practice. Why to practice (so that your training will “be there” when you need it).
- Use-of-Force considerations in defending yourself.
- What to do and say following an encounter. To 911 and Law Enforcement.
- Safe interactions with the police if pulled over while armed.
- Legal Carry laws in MN, reciprocity, travel.
- Practical tips including intro to holsters/belts/attire/using a public restroom, etc.
- Dry-Fire Training. Why you should. Dry-Fire is simply the best way to build your shooting competence.
- Classes are conversational in nature and limited in size so you leave having gained actionable tips and strategies for STAYING SAFE and building your own self-protection plan.
⇒ I hate lectures as much as you. We actually care if you leave better prepared than when you showed up. Question!
Items to bring:
- Payment is due the day of class (cash or CC/PayPal)
- Notepad and pen
- MN DL or equivalent State ID
- Eye and Ear protection
- Firearm, Ammo (two magazines worth minimum)
- An open Mind and Positive Attitude.
Need to borrow a Firearm? Available for just $10.00 (on-site/includes ammo!)