Are you currently a firearms instructor?
Have you considered becoming one?
2018 USCCA Firearms Instructor Certification Classes:
- USCCA Instructor Certification: FEBRUARY 21st – 22nd – FULL
- OPEN: USCCA Instructor Certification Course- Aug. 25th-26th, 2018
Minnetonka Sportsmen’s Club – 7480 Cty. Rd 15 Mound, MN. 55364
Attaining your USCCA Firearms Instructor Certification is an excellent decision for your firearms training business. The USCCA is a widely respected leader in Concealed Carry, Home Defense, and Personal Safety training that will enhance your competence as a subject matter expert for your students.
- Certified Instructors are authorized to advertise their classes as USCCA courses and to sign certificates bearing the USCCA name and logo. Their certificates will be honored in all states where the USCCA is recognized by that state’s controlling authority.
- Certified Instructors are individuals who have attended a USCCA sponsored course led by a Certified USCCA Training Counselor. (Training Counselor ID #327466 will be requested when you call.)
The USCCA Instructor Certification course is approximately one day of online e-learning and two days inside the classroom. This includes hands-on breakout sessions and a live-fire exercise.
Michael Martin, Chief Instructor and author of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals, will review materials provided in the Instructor Toolkit, identify important elements within the USCCA curriculum and present tips to maximize the use of multimedia materials. Students will learn common instructor mistakes and how to avoid them, and how to use PowerPoint to integrate the USCCA curriculum into their lessons. The course will also touch upon proper business and financial management.
Students will receive the course agenda, a list of items to bring, and further information via email prior to the start date.
Includes course materials for Instructing:
USCCA Concealed Carry Course (CCW/Permit to Carry)
USCCA Home Defense Classes
USCCA Defensive Firearm Basics/Introductory course
USCCA Certified Instructor Credentials ($300 Value)
Expand your professional network.
Compliment your existing credentials and enhance your resume with USCCA certification.
Marketing Tips ($100 Value)
Access marketing materials including scripts and templates for Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo, and Facebook ads, newspaper ads, and radio ads.
Quality Teaching Materials And Strategies ($100 Value)
- Learn how to use PowerPoint and integrate our curriculum into your lessons.
- Leverage our textbook, Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals, to increase student engagement and retention.
- Enhance your teaching techniques through hands-on breakout sessions and feedback from a USCCA Training Counselor and peer evaluation.
Referral Commission (Unlimited Potential)
- Earn 15 percent on every referral that results in a Concealed Carry Magazine subscription or USCCA Membership activation.
USCCA Instructor Portal ($1,000 Value)
- Access and download updated teaching resources including:
- Updated PowerPoint and Support Videos
- State Supplements
- Student Quiz and Instructor Answer Key
- Student Registration/Liability Waiver Form
- Course Completion Certificate Template
- USCCA Instructor Logo
- Purchase textbooks at a special USCCA Certified Instructor rate.
- List your training classes in our searchable database.
Total Value of Over $1,500.00 for just $597.00
- Firearm, Eye/Ear protection, Handgun – (50 rounds of ammunition and a minimum of two magazines).
- State Issued ID
- A way to take notes or electronic personal device.
- A great attitude
- Snacks for the day.
- We will break for lunch and have a fridge available to keep your items cool.